What else you can do to make your customer engagements more exciting?
- Do you want to get away from usual emails and SMS as a reach-out channel?
- Do you wish to engage in real-time with customers and get to know what they like?
- Or are you worried about your bottom line every time you roll out an offer?
If you seek all these then you are at the right place. Qubriux has created a game that your customer can play when they come to your website. Gamify creates a win-win condition for you and your customers. During the game, Qubriux’s advanced data science capabilities show those products to the customers for which they have high intent to buy. Based on every action, the game learns and suggests products adjusting to their likes and dislikes. Customers get to choose the products which they want and you give discounts on those products which are optimal to make more purchases.
The game is launched as a widget on your online store page. It is a pop-over widget present on the right-side bottom of the screen visible to the customer to launch with a click of a button. A logged-in customer can click on the widget button and start playing the game straight away.
A Gamify is launched when your eligible customer visits your online store. The objective is to engage with the customer in real-time, recommend similar products which they have bought in the past, shown interest recently and also the products which they may buy. The game is divided into hurdles and in every hurdle, few offers are shown. The customer will be eligible for the offers when he/she has finished the game.
To finish a game, they have to choose one product from each hurdle. For the options shown in every hurdle, they can either like or dislike. Liking a product means they have accepted that offer and they will advance to the next stage. Disliking means they don’t like that particular offer and they will be shown more offers.
Components of the game
The Negotiator is a game construct having multiple hurdles that a customer has to complete in a bounded time frame. Successful completion of the game is measured if the customer is able to play through all the hurdles, from first till the end. Any other scenarios, of the customer, not playing till the ultimate hurdle or quitting the game in-between, or timing out for the provided game session is also considered as a lost iteration of the game or unsuccessful termination of the game.
- Hurdle: The game has a finite, greater than 1, number of hurdles defined. The player is supposed to play all these hurdles, one after the other in order to finish the game and claim a reward. Every hurdle consists of product offers to choose from, which is a reward presented to the user
- Products per hurdle: Every hurdle has a fixed number of products to be shown. Every hurdle has a reward-associated product offer customized for every player uniquely to increase the ultimate objective of the game
- Time per Offer: Each offer has an associated timer, the customer either choose that currently active offer within the defined timer, or the next offer is shown automatically on timeout
- Game timer: This timer defines the total time a player has to complete all the hurdles of the game in order to successfully finish the game. A failure to complete all the hurdles within the defined time leads to an unsuccessful game session post which a customer is not eligible to claim any partial reward from the game
- Game reward: The final bag of rewards is presented to the player based on the selections made through the hurdles of the game, in a successful iteration of the game reward. It is communicated to the customer at the end of the game and notified through email
Who can play this game?
You get to choose your customers to whom this game will be shown. The customers who have an account on your store and are eligible to play will be shown this game if they have spent 30 seconds on the website.
What benefit do I get? or Why should I use Gamify?
The capability gamifies your customer engagement. When a game is launched, Qubriux’s AI recommendation personalizes offers to each customer based on their past purchase, recent store activity, and their likelihood to buy an item. The discount that is given on each product is also optimized based on the customer purchasing behavior. This way, instead of giving 20% off to every customer, you can go a step ahead and use Qubriux to give an appropriate discount to every customer on which they can buy. This saves additional margin for you which you would have spent while rolling out generic offers.
How to configure the game? Or how does this game work?
The Gamify can be accessed from the left panel in the Qubriux.
On the top, you will see the performance of your past games which you have launched. You can edit the current schedule or create a new game by navigating to the Current Game Configuration.
- You can choose the number of hurdles and products shown per hurdle. You can also let it on autopilot and let the system choose these. To do this, click on the Autopilot toggle
- Next, you need to select the customer segments to which this game should be shown
- You need to specify the discount range you wish to give on the products. Give a minimum and maximum range and the AI will pick a relevant discount for every customer
- If you don’t wish to give a discount on every product in your store, you can choose to keep those products out
To launch a game, please select a schedule. You can launch it on a specific date or choose the game to run for a duration
And just like that, you can use the Gamify option on Qubriux to make customer interaction in your store that much more interesting. The gamify option on Qubriux helps you improve customer loyalty. We hope this video was helpful to you to understand how to Gamify your website using Qubriux.
If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org