You will find campaigns under the 'Engage' option on the left-hand side of your screen. ‘Campaigns’ allow you to automate your marketing workflows in an intelligent and efficient way. A campaign is an automated sequence that is set in motion by a specific trigger and then includes one or more steps. Campaigns make it easy to initiate and nurture relationships with your customers even when you are sleeping. You can automate messages that will help grow your business and build customer loyalty. Within Campaigns, you can create a Strategy of your choice, enrolling customers when they perform some specific activity (like making a purchase, adding a product to cart and others) and then communicate to them in an automated way by sending a series of Emails, SMS, Surveys or Offers
In Qubriux, you have two prominent channels to reach out to your customers those are, Email and SMS. You can know about their experience by sending Surveys and increasing customer engagement by sending offers that convert better.
Components of a Campaign
A Campaign has the following components:
- Name of the campaign
- Description of the campaign
- Target segments
- One or more blocks for communicating to your customers (Email, SMS, Offers, Surveys)
Navigating and Understanding Campaigns
You can get to navigate the home screen of 'Campaigns' under the 'Engage' tab. The campaign home screen shows you the following information by default:
- Active campaigns
- Revenue coming from Active campaigns
- Total revenue from Campaigns so far
Below this, you will find the list of all the campaigns in descending order of the last modified date and time. You can even search for the desired campaign by searching the name of the campaign in the search bar. The options adjacent to the search bar, helps you to filter campaigns as per needs.
For every campaign, you can see:
- Name of the campaign
- Targeted segments and reach
- Email Insights
- Delivery Rate
- Click Rate
- Open rate
- Cart additions - Out of the total targeted customers, how many customers have added products to the cart
- Orders placed - The number of orders that have been placed in the respective campaign
- Revenue – How much revenue is coming from the particular campaign
- Status – Tells you at which status the campaign strategy is. Is it:
- Last modified date and time
- Action – This is denoted by three vertical dots at the end of each campaign block. It has two components:
For your special campaigns that need more attention, you can mark them as a favorite by clicking on the star just left to campaign name and filter accordingly.
How to Create a Campaign?
You can create a campaign by clicking on the ‘Create New Campaign’ button on the right-hand side top corner.
You need to fill in these details before setting up the automation workflow:
- Name of the campaign (Identifier of the strategy and visible on campaign’s page)
- Description of Campaign
- Target segments. You can choose multiple segments. After you choose a segment, you will get to know the number of customers being targeted
After clicking on Save, you will be taken to the campaign creation page. On this page, you can see:
- The top bar (can be modified by clicking on the 'Modify' button) shows the inputs taken in the previous screen:
- Campaign Name
- Targeted segments and
- Allows you to maximize and minimize the canvas
- Reset canvas: Clicking on this will remove all the saved details from the canvas. Do this if you want to start again. Resetting only clears the canvas, the strategy name, description, and targeted segments remain intact.
- Status of the Campaign
- Save and Exit: Clicking on this will save the progress of the campaign and take you back to the campaigns list
- Delete: Clicking on this will delete the campaign
- Activate Strategy: Clicking on this will Activate the campaign. Based on the trigger that you have chosen; you will be asked to confirm the dates. You can also repeat a campaign by choosing the desired option. If repeat is selected, you will be shown various options for repeat and the suggested date of repeat. Choose the date to stop recurring it infinitely
- Canvas area where Trigger block is added to get you started
Setting up the Trigger
A trigger marks the starting point of your campaign. A trigger can be based on an event or on time or a combination of both. The conditions can be accessed by clicking on ‘Add New Condition’ on the right pop-up panel.
The following events can be used to enroll customers in the campaign:
- Time-based strategy
- Adds an item to the cart
- Begins Checkout
- Places an order
- Views a Product
- Searches for a Product
After they perform the specific event, they get enrolled for going ahead in the workflow.
You can select Date Range or Specific Date as per your campaign’s need. It also allows you to choose specific time intervals and a specific combination of days when you want this campaign to be live. If you want the campaign live on all days and at all times you just need to switch on the toggle button in front of both the options.
Within a trigger, you can create multiple groups of conditions and add conditions within a group.
Click on Save once you are with the trigger configuration.
You can create a trigger just based on the date and time. For. ex if you wish to run a new year campaign and reach out to your customers, you can create a trigger based on the date and then reach out.
For this, choose Time Based Strategy from the list of triggers and configure the date and time. In this case, you can’t add a group of conditions.
How to add more blocks?
Once you add a trigger block on the canvas, it will have a plus sign at the bottom attached to it. Click on that to open a list of elements that could be added to the workflow. The list of the elements are Add If/Else Branch
- If/Else Branch
- Add Time Delay
- Send Email
- Send SMS
- Send Offer
- Send Survey
You can add multiple blocks one after the another or in between by clicking on the plus icon.
Adding an if/else Branch block
Adding an if/else branch creates two distinct customizable parallel paths in your strategy. You can use branching to reach out to your customers in different ways. If the branching condition holds true, eligible customers follow the Yes path, and the rest of the customers follow the No path. You can choose the time in days, hours and minutes within which you wish the event should happen.
To continue the flow, you can add blocks on the Yes and No path as per your campaign strategy
Adding Time Delay block
Adding a delay creates a waiting period between the previous block and the next block. You can set a delay of days, hours, minutes, or any combination of these. If blocks are back-to-back without delay, then they occur sequentially without any wait if they qualify.
Adding Send Email block
Email block helps to attach an Email during the workflow to engage with your customers. You can choose from existing email templates or create a new one.
To send an Email, you need to input the Email Subject and choose the Email template. You can choose from pre-created templates by clicking on Attach Template or create a new one from scratch by clicking on Create new template button.
Click on Save to attach the template. You can review the template by clicking on the template name and edit again if required.
Adding Send SMS block (available only in India)
SMS is another channel to engage with your customers. Add an SMS block to engage with your customers. You can choose from existing SMS templates.
Adding Send Offer block
Increase your sales, gather attention and enhance customer engagement by sending offers. You can choose from existing offer templates
To send Offers, you just need to choose from the pre-created offers in the Offers screen. The offers which are in Draft status and have email or SMS template attached will be visible here. You can browse through the list of offers and click on ‘View Summary’ to refer to it.
In one click you can attach an offer and add it to your campaign.
Right now, you can only add pre-curated offers, which can be created by navigating to the offer screen. Editing and creation of an offer within the workflow will be coming soon
Adding Send Survey block
Understand how your brand is perceived by customers. Send a Survey to know what is going well and gather insights on how you can improve based on their feedback. You can add a survey block and choose from the pre-set surveys available by clicking on the Attach Template. You can click Preview to do a sanity check before you attach them.
The Survey Title and Survey Email Subject are compulsorily required as both of these would be visible to the customer.
End of a Campaign flow
The end flag marks the end of the strategy. This signifies the last step and further this, no processing is involved.
Editing a Campaign
To edit a campaign, click on the three dots at the end of the campaign block in the campaign list and then the click edit button.
Already Activated and Scheduled campaigns cannot be edited. You first need to deactivate them make changes and then activate them again. Once you do so, the campaign would run as per the new workflow or according to the changes made.
Activating/Deactivating a Campaign
You can activate and deactivate a campaign from the top right corner button 'Activate/Deactivate Campaign'. This is used when you have finished creating the workflow and would like to activate the campaign for your customers.
Deactivation is used either when there needs to be a change in the workflow, where you have to deactivate the strategy (if it has been activated) edit and then activate or when you wish to stop an active strategy.
Deleting a Campaign
You can delete a campaign by clicking on the three dots icon and then the delete button. Deleting a campaign would remove it altogether from the campaign list
Active and Scheduled campaigns cannot be deleted. You first need to deactivate it to delete it.
New Block Operation
Editing a block: To edit a block, click on the edit button in the three dots menu. The right pane will open up where you can change the configuration.
Cloning a block: To clone a block, click on the clone button in the three dots menu. The canvas will show you the valid places to clone. Choose a place by clicking on it and the block will be cloned. If you wish to cancel the operation, you can click on the Cancel button at the right top.
Moving a block: To move a block, click on the move button in the three dots menu. The canvas will show you the valid places to move. Choose a place by clicking on it and the block will be moved. If you wish to cancel the operation, you can click on the Cancel button on the right top.
Deleting a block: To delete a block, click on the delete button in the three dots menu.
Deleting another block
- Delete this: This will delete only the specific block and the rest of the blocks below get appended to the parent of deleted block
- Delete this and all after this: This will delete the selected block and all other child block attached below the selected block
Deleting if/else branch block
You can delete:
- Delete the condition block along with the Yes path block. The No path block gets appended to the parent of condition block
- Delete the condition block along with the No path block. The Yes path block gets appended to the parent of condition block
- Delete condition block along with all child blocks
Adding a note
You can add a note for your own reference by clicking on add note button in the three dots menu. After typing your note, click on save. A block that has notes attached will be shown as. The note is only for your reference and is not shared with customers.
Status of a Campaign
- Active: A campaign that is running live is shown with Active Status
- Ended: When a campaign is deactivated, it is shown with End status
- Scheduled: A campaign is Scheduled when it is supposed to be active in the future. For ex. if you create a strategy and mark the dates for 10 days in the future, it will remain in Scheduled and change to active on the 10th day.
- Draft: A strategy is in draft status when the configuration is underway and it was not activated
If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org